September 15, 2022
There are some home upkeep routines which are best left to the professionals. Just like you’d trust a mechanic to look under the hood of your car, there are licensed professionals you should trust to look at your roofing. Over time, even the strongest roofs can encounter damages and problems over the years. Before you think about buying an entirely new roof or undergoing incredibly costly repairs, consider the help of our roofing experts in Hollywood, Fl. We offer roofing maintenance procedures and packages aimed at keeping your roof strong. Your roof can be hard to read sometimes, there are some signs that it’s time to seek roofing maintenance in Hollywood, FL. Here are the top 5 roofing maintenance signs to look out for:
- Broken tiles. If your home is covered with a tile roof, the tiles that sit on top of the roof structure do more than simply enhance the look of your home. Your roofing tiles work to protect the interior of your roof’s structure from leaks and debris. If your tiles are cracked, missing or broken, there may be other issues forming. You can count on our roofing experts in Hollywood, FL to replace damaged tiles.
- Your cooling costs have gone up. Your roof is one of the most important insulators for your home. If there are cracks or compromises in the structure, your expensive cooled air may be finding its way out, resulting in higher cooling costs.
- You’re noticing water spots on your ceiling. When your roof has lost its watertight seal, rainwater can find its way into your home. While it may appear as a small problem at first, over time this continual leaking can create additional issues and damages to your roof.
- There are blisters in your shingles. Shingle roofs are often respected for their durability, but the thinner shingle construction can usher in additional problems. Are there blisters in your shingles? These little pockets of water can damage the shingle, and your roof. We can help treat the problem to ensure the blisters don’t come back.
- You’re hearing new noises in the attic. Small pests such as various rodents and marsupials can find their way into your roof through gaps in the roof. It’s important to reseal these gaps to ensure water and future pests don’t find their way inside.
The key to a long-lasting roof is a dedicated maintenance routine. Our experts at J & K Roofing, Inc. can meet all of your roofing needs. We can come to your home or business and perform routine roofing maintenance in Hollywood, FL as needed. Give us a call at (954) 961-9879 to learn more.